Selling a Home in Vancouver
"Ken Wyder is a gem! He listened to and appreciated what I had to say, offered his professional advice and together we came to agreements on everything from staging to price. Would I choose Ken again? - Absolutely!!!"
My sales volume is in the top 5% of the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board's members, earning me Medallion Club status, an award given to the industry's best REALTORS®. Remax Select Properties, is Vancouver's highest-sales office, a vibrant team of high-performing, highly-cooperative professionals.
"Who's that kid with all the speed?"
In school I was singled out for my sprinting ability and for many years I was the first to the finish line. Today I maintain a similarly exuberant intensity and commitment to my work. Selling a home is about attracting buyers and generating offers in the shortest time, for the highest amount. My enthusiasm, character and years of experience in real estate sales ensure you have a competitive edge in selling your home.
Markets and data change rapidly. Today's buyers are the most informed in history. They are also technology-savvy; over 90% of purchasers begin their home search on the Internet. A leading REALTOR® will have a website with high search engine rankings. To maximize the exposure of your home, it must be placed on a high-ranking site. Googling key phrases such as "Vancouver real estate," "Point Grey homes", or "Kitsilano real estate" consistently shows my website on the first page of Google results.
My family roots run deep in Vancouver real estate. I worked for decades in construction and contracting, honing a hard-working manner into an astute, honest and quick-thinking style of sales. I negotiate intelligently for my clients, bringing experience, knowledge and a measured method to the table. I love what I do and I'm passionate about ensuring my clients’ best interests are served.
What I do in preparation for marketing and selling your home:
- Personally and thoroughly review your property
- Present to you a list of comparable recently sold properties along with their sale prices, length of time on the market, and conditions of sale
- In consultation with you, determine an appropriate market value and strategic asking price for your home
- Make a suggested list of tasks to prepare your home for its best presentation
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service® of the Real Estate Board Of Greater Vancouver
- Advertise your property in the most effective manner, including mls.ca, remax.ca, kenwyder.com and other media
- Respond to all consumer and REALTOR® inquiries received, Cooperate with all other real estate brokerages, agents and public buyers
- Show your property to prospective buyers at times acceptable to you
- Keep you informed of the process; disclose to you in a timely manner all appropriate facts affecting the transaction and marketing of your home
- Review Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for your consideration
- Assist you in negotiating favourable terms and conditions with prospective purchasers and ensuring a legal and binding contract is entered into
- Assist in the completion and possession process
Ken Wyder 604 889 9394